Friday, November 30, 2018

Reboot

Our recent trip to Iran was like pushing the reboot button on my photography.

First there was the trip itself. The first ten days were spent on a dedicated photography tour organised by Pics of Asia. Following that we spent another ten days on our own travelling through this amazing country.

I returned home energised. In addition to the usual photo book I produce for each of our trips I completely revamped my website. Previously using Zenfolio I switched to using Adobe Portfolio. While some design aspects are more limited its integration with Lightroom made it an easy choice. While the site itself can not incorporate a blog, a link to this site doesn't seem to be too big a problem.

I also decided to use Adobe Spark to tell the photographic story of some aspects of our recent trip -
A more complete selection of photos can be seen on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment